I’ve always wanted to make a Christmas Tree Cheese Board. They are such an adorably festive way to serve up an appetizer. I’ve seen so many gorgeous variations of these little boards all over Pinterest, and I’ve been loving them all! I finally took the plunge and decided to make one of my own.
The board below was inspired by this beautiful board by Munchkin Time.
Here’s my tree-board-creating takeaway:
- it was really fun to do
- it was really simple to make. Just rinse, cut, and create!
- it’s so easy to customize to best suit your likes and your guests
- I can’t wait to make another one
And it totally sparked my creativity. I’ve got so many board ideas in mind – a mixed nuts version, cookie version, chocolate version – soooo many ideas and soooo little time!
Moral of the story = take the plunge and do something you’ve always wanted to do. Even if that thing is just a cheese board!
Take a peek at what I included on my cheese board below! And have a happy Thursday! xx, Amanda
Read more: Orange Yogurt Cake
Here’s what I used (from top to bottom)
- cheese sticks, halved and in the shape of a star (I used these ones!)
- cheddar cheese, cubed
- green grapes
- spicy salami, rolled
- crackers of your choice (I used these yummy Italian Herb Flatbread Crisps!)
- jalapeño havarti cheese, cubed
- cucumbers, sliced
- cheese sticks
- cheese stick, halved for trunk
- rosemary sprigs throughout as garland
Shop the board
Let’s chat! Will you be making a Christmas Tree Cheese Board this holiday season??
Photos by Tulip and Sage
SUBSCRIBE FOR INBOX INSPIRATION AND ACCESS TO THE FREEBIE SPOT! SIGN UP HERE
We independently select the products we feature on Tulip and Sage. We do work with affiliates, and if you purchase a product from a link used in this article, we may earn a small commission amount.