Feeling down on yourself? Here are some affirmations for self-love that can help!
We tend to be hard on ourselves. Most times downright mean. Our inner dialogue can be far from positive or productive or rational. Although we know our thinking can be negative and unhelpful, it can still be a difficult cycle to break out of. And when I need help with this sort of thing, I always turn to affirmations.
Read more: 50 POSITIVE AFFIRMATIONS FOR SELF-ESTEEM
What’s an affirmation?
A positive affirmation is a statement used to challenge a negative and unhelpful thought. By repeating a positive affirmation, you begin to challenge your unhelpful subconscious thinking patterns and replace them with more realistic and helpful ones. They can be used to boost your self-esteem, help you achieve your goals, or help you push through fear.
Oftentimes, we’re in need of a self-love boost which is why I’m hoping these affirmations will remind and empower you to be your authentically incredible selves!
Choose one affirmation that speaks most to you (or write your own version!) and repeat it to yourself each morning.
20+ Positive Affirmations For Self-Love:
- I breathe in courage. I breathe out doubt.
- I focus on what I can control, and I let go of what I can’t.
- I bring joy to the world.
- My confidence is soaring.
- My heart is full of love for who I am.
- I breathe in positivity. I breathe out negativity.
- I am proud of who I am.
- I love what my body is capable of doing.
- I am a survivor.
- I accept myself as I am.
- I replace negative and irrational thoughts with loving and realistic thoughts.
- I am caring and loving to myself at all times.
- I am worthy of happiness and love.
- My body is sacred, and I will take care of it.
- I am healing more and more every day.
- I am a confident and beautiful person.
- I breathe in love. I breathe out hate.
- I am a loving and powerful force in the world.
- I release self-hatred and embrace self-love.
- I am learning to enjoy my life journey.
- I live life on my own terms.
- I stand tall in my uniqueness.
- I am unapologetically myself.
- I am falling in love with myself more and more each day.
- I release all doubts and insecurities about myself.
- I am unaffected by the judgment of others.
- My efforts are being supported by the universe.
Do you use positive affirmations? What’s one you use the most? What are your favourite affirmations for self-love? What helps you build your self-love? What helps you stop your negative self-talk? I want to hear it all – leave me a comment below!