Gratitude has been a powerful force in my life.
The amazing thing about life is you are given the opportunity to grow, evolve, and go through incredible lessons. Gratitude has been one of those beautiful lessons for me.
A few years back, I had reached a low point in my life. I was burned out, felt completely lost, and incredibly unhappy. I learned many important lessons as a result of this dark time in my life, and one of the standouts was gratitude.
I learned that despite any hardships I was going through, if I could find even the tiniest thing to be grateful for, I felt better. Not just better, I felt more hopeful and overall mentally and physically stronger.
Since then, I’ve made it a point to practice gratitude. And one way I do this is with a gratitude journal.
I find writing things down that I’m grateful for, on a consistent basis, has helped build my gratitude and my sense of fulfillment in life.
And since this has been so beneficial to me, I wanted to share it with you. I’ve created a 23-page printable Gratitude Journal which includes different ways of keeping track of life’s grateful moments.
But, before we get into the journal, don’t just take my word for it when it comes to the benefits of gratitude!
Check out these 7 Scientifically Proven Benefits of Gratitude:
- Gratitude opens the door to more relationships.
- Gratitude improves physical health.
- Gratitude improves psychological health.
- Gratitude enhances empathy and reduces aggression.
- Grateful people sleep better.
- Gratitude improves self-esteem.
- Gratitude increases mental strength.
That’s some pretty major stuff!
Related: 12 SIMPLE WAYS TO PRACTICE GRATITUDE
I know that the stressors of life can sometimes make it difficult for us to be mindful of the positive aspects of our life. I created this Gratitude Journal to help with just that.
This journal will help get you into the habit of noticing the aspects of life you are grateful for, while also giving you the space to reflect on how challenges in life have made you stronger.
And I’ve included multiple ways to journal because we all express ourselves in our own way.
Do you love doodling? This journal comes with space for you to do that!
Are you someone who likes to reflect on the best and most challenging parts of your day? This journal comes with space for you to do that!
My hope is that this journal will help you nurture your beautiful, grateful heart.
Read on to learn more about what’s included.
Happy Gratitude, my sweet friends! <3
The Gratitude Journal Includes:
- “Today, I am grateful for…” worksheet – Identify 3 things you are grateful for daily
- “Rose + Thorn” worksheet – Identify your rose (the best part) of the day, and your thorn (most challenging part) of the day, and how each made you stronger
- “Weekly Gratitude” worksheet – Get a snapshot of your most grateful moments per day of the week
- 20+ Gratitude Journal Prompts – If you’re struggling to get started journaling, use a prompt to help you.
- “Write it out” worksheet – Identify your prompt and journal in written form
- “Doodle it out” worksheet – Identify your prompt and journal in doodle form
- A blank lined page for an additional journaling option
- “Monthly Reflection” worksheet – Reflect on the previous month’s most grateful moments, and challenges you learned from
- 12 Gratitude Logs, one for each month of the year. Each log comes with a space to jot down your most grateful moment of the day, for each day of the month.
- “Yearly Reflection” worksheet – Reflect on the previous year’s most grateful moments, and challenges you learned from
Things to Note:
- Journal comes in two sizes: U.S. Letter – 8.5 x 11 inches, A4 – 8.3 x 11.7 inches
- You have the option of purchasing a journal with a pink accent, blue accent, or without any colour.
- This is NOT a physical product. After purchase, you will be sent a link to download this printable
- Colours display differently on different screens
- The design or layout is NOT editable. You ARE able to add text digitally by using Adobe Reader (You can download that HERE)
- This PDF file is a total of 23 pages
- Simple Design + Minimal Colour = Printer Friendly
- This item is for PERSONAL USE ONLY. It may not be copied, distributed, altered or sold.
- Unlimited supply. Print these as you need them.
- There are NO refunds on this product.