Self-Care Challenge Fall Edition — Autumn has arrived! Have you had the time to enjoy it yet?
It’s easy to get caught up in our day-to-day hustle and forget to enjoy the simple joys each season has to offer. And autumn comes packed full of cozy little gifts! We just have to be present enough to appreciate them. And allowing ourselves to take this breather in life is not always what happens.
Here’s the thing, consistently practicing self-care is hard! I’m sure as heck guilty of not practicing enough of it! Making our well-being a priority is a difficult thing to do, especially when it’s something we haven’t been accustomed to doing.
But just because something’s difficult, doesn’t mean we shouldn’t keep working on it. And it sure doesn’t mean it’s not worth fighting for!
Today, I’m yearning for some self-care – Autumn style!
I’ve put together a simple 30-Day Self-Care Challenge (Fall edition) that I’ll be completing, and I hope you’ll join me! Feel free to mix things up and add your own self-care activities to it! Remember, self-care is personal to YOU!
And when I say self-care, I’m not merely referring to exercise and healthy eating. I’m referring to all types of self-care – emotional, sensory, and spiritual included! So, welcome your indulgent cravings and bring out your inner child! This challenge includes simple ways to be mindful, present, and celebrate life’s simple joys.
Happy self-care, my sweet friends! <3
Read more: 6 TYPES OF SELF-CARE & WAYS TO PRACTICE THEM
30-Days of Little Joys Challenge – Fall Edition:
- Burn your favourite Fall-scented candle
- Go apple picking
- Make yourself a cozy warm drink
- Visit a local pumpkin patch
- Go for a hike
- Take 3 Fall-inspired photos
- Go for a walk
- Write down 3 things you’re grateful for
- Add pumpkins to your space
- Cook your favourite Fall-inspired meal
- Watch your favourite scary movie under a cozy blanket
- Bake an apple pie
- Listen to the leaves crushing underneath your feet
- Cuddle up with your favourite blanket and book
- Decorate your space with your Fall favourites
- Wear your coziest sweater
- Enjoy your favourite soup
- Visit your local park and take in the scenery
- Cook a meal using pumpkin
- Take a day trip to go leaf-peeping
- Enjoy some comfort food with a buddy
- Carve a pumpkin
- Make homemade caramel apples
- Wear your coziest socks
- Plant some Fall flowers
- Toast some pumpkin seeds for a yummy + healthy treat
- Collect pine cones and display them in your space
- Open a window and take in the crisp air
- Channel your inner child and jump into a pile of leaves
- Have a picnic in the park with some friends and/or family
30 Days Of Little Joys Challenge – Fall Edition Printable
Sign up to our mailing list and gain exclusive access to The Freebie Spot, where you’ll find this printable and more – all ready for you to download!
Let’s chat! What’s your favourite Fall-inspired self-care activity?
I am looking to do a self care challenge with a group of women on my fb page. I was wondering if I can use some of your ideas? You have the best stuff online!
Hi Heather! Thanks so much! Yes, feel free to use our ideas! We kindly ask that you just credit/link back to our blog post. Happy self-care