We all have dreams. And, sometimes life gets in the way of pursuing what truly sets our soul on fire. I know I can always use a little motivation to keep me on the right track towards achieving my goals, hopes and dreams.
So, for today’s post, I thought, why not spread the love? 🙂
Here are some motivational quotes about chasing your dreams, whatever those dreams may be. I believe in your abilities to live the life you have always wanted. Let’s believe in each other!
Spread the love by pinning your favourite quote!
1. “Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.” – Winston S. Churchill
2. “A person is the product of their dreams. So make sure to dream great dreams. And then try to live your dream.” – Maya Angelou
3. “Setting goals is the first step in turning the invisible into the visible.” – Tony Robbins
4. “Whatever the mind can conceive and believe, it can achieve.” – Napoleon Hill
5. “I can’t give you a sure-fire formula for success, but I can give you a formula for failure: try to please everybody all the time.” – Herbert Bayard Swope
6. “The only thing worse than starting something and failing… is not starting something.” – Seth Godin
7. “Life always begins with one step outside of your comfort zone.” – Shannon L. Alder
8. “You were born to stand out, stop trying to fit in.” – Roy T. Bennett
9. “Your talent is God’s gift to you. What you do with it is your gift back to God.” – Leo Buscaglia
10. “Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will.” – Suzy Kassem
11. “Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope and confidence.”- Helen Keller
12. “Everything is hard before it is easy.” – Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
13. “Problems are not stop signs, they are guidelines.” – Robert H. Schuller
14. “If I cannot do great things, I can do small things in a great way” – Martin Luther King Jr.
15. “Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.” – Thomas A. Edison
16. “It’s not what we do once in a while that shapes our lives. It’s what we do consistently.” – Tony Robbins
17. “Either I will find a way, or I will make one.” – Philip Sidney
18. “I don’t focus on what I’m up against. I focus on my goals and I try to ignore the rest.” – Venus Williams
19. “Don’t be pushed around by the fears in your mind. Be led by the dreams in your heart.” – Roy T. Bennett
20. “Success is a state of mind. If you want success, start thinking of yourself as a success.” – Joyce Brothers
21. “You must expect great things of yourself before you can do them.” – Michael Jordan
22. “I hear you say ‘Why?’ Always ‘Why?’ You see things; and you say ‘Why?’ But I dream things that never were; and I say ‘Why not?” – George Bernard Shaw
Here’s to keeping your dreams alive! As always, thanks so much for stopping by <3